- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
How it Works
- Pick Your Plan To start getting eMeals, just choose a meal plan based on your eating style, your family size and even your favorite grocery store.
- Get Great Recipes Every week, your meal plan arrives in your inbox —complete with seven simple, creative, family–friendly dinner recipes. Each includes an entrée and side dishes.
- Shop and Save Along with the meal plan, you'll receive a detailed grocery list organized by section and coordinated with the weekly sales at selected stores.
- Relax and Enjoy We take care of the meal planning, the grocery list and the budgeting — while you take credit for making healthy, home–cooked meals that your whole family will love.
- The best part of the program is that it solves the Preverbial Question “What do you want for supper, I don’t know what do you want?’ Now you can decide what kind of food you like, have the menu, recipe, grocery list, and where to get the best deals on food emailed right to you. Having a certified nutritionist creating a menu for you would cost $100’s for a consultation. Now you can get the same info for around $.25 per day. So whether you want meal plans that are low carb, low fat, paleo, gourmet, vegetarian, gluten free, etc. you can get it here.
- Just click here or the picture above to sign up.