- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Chris Fowler has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 2001.
Dr. Chris Fowler has been freeing people from pain since 2001 in his clinic in Pearl, MS. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Fowler uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Fowler is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Post Graduate Studies:
- Functional Nutrition
- American Posture Institute Certification
- Pettibon Structural Technique
- Instrument Adjusting
- ProAdjuster Certified
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Kinesio Taping
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Physician
- Spinal Biomechanics
- Soft Tissue Rehab
- TRX Sports Medicine Qualified
- MRI/CT advanced studies
- Northeast Louisiana University (undergraduate work)
- Texas Chiropractic College (Doctorate Program)
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Mississippi Chiropractic Association
- The Foundation for Wellness Professionals
- Doctor's Speaking Beaureu
- Rankin County Rotary Club